Roof issues are a fact of life in North Carolina. With extremely hot, rainy summers and cold, often wet winters, the roof on a home takes a beating. When the inevitable roof issue pops up, should it be a DIY job or is it time to call in the professionals?
At Carey Roofing, we get a lot of questions about why people should hire a roofer instead of tackling the job themselves especially on big jobs.
A few reasons to call a professional to fix roof issues are:
- Getting up on a roof is no joke. In central NC, high-pitched roofs are the norm. A trained roofer will know how to safely work on a roof.
- Check it out! As trained professionals, we can fix an issue and also make sure the rest of the roof is in good shape. Usually, it’s easier and more cost-efficient to maintain a roof and address potential issues than it is to have to fix a big problem later on. Keep in mind, roofing issues can also cause damage to other parts of the home, which will increase the cost of repair.
- Professional products come with warranties. The products we use have long warranties that will stand the test of time so you can rest assured that there’s a solid roof on the home.
- There’s also a labor guarantee. We stand by our work and will make sure the job is done right.
- It’s a time and sanity saver. We all lead busy lives and roofing repairs are time consuming. Trained professionals are efficient in their work, and the repairs can usually be done while customers go about their lives. We have all the tools to make the job quick and easy, and we’re also used to being up on a scorching roof all day.
Don’t take chances with DIY roof repairs. Most of the time, it’s not worth the headache. Contact us for a free estimate today.